And there are those nights where you want your teddy bear spring to life like when we were 6 and do whatever magic only they knew to get us to sleep
but the whole point
was to get to one line
covering it up with rhymes
how simple it was when
shesatslurpingshakesstinking’n’slithering in shit with the windows up
with a pointless introduction
and a point you run into with the same grace as a
1. Use the time of a total stranger in such a way that he or she will not feel the time was wasted.
2. Give the reader at least one character he or she can root for.
3. Every character should want something, even if it is only a glass of water.
4. Every sentence must do one of two things—reveal…
- your one of those people who comes up with imaginative new ways to wrap presents in your alone time
Every morning my brain needs at least a hour long conversation with it self.
It’s been getting hung up on this girl in my dreams.
I think we need to get out more.